If you want to live a more fulfilled life, first you will want to know your potential, who you really are. Meditation is the gate to that knowing. It is the methodology of the science of awareness.
Over the years Iggy has had the privilege of being in touch and learning from several Spiritual and Reiki Masters and today he is teaching and conducting a broad range of meditations: Ancient Tibetan, Gassho and Osho Active meditations.
“When we are mindful, deeply in touch with the present moment, our understanding of what is going on deepens, and we begin to be filled with acceptance, joy, peace and love.”
~ Thích Nhất Hạnh
“From our childhood, we were taught many things. However, has anyone taught us how to deal with our emotions, how to calm our own mind? Sometimes you feel sadness and sometimes other feelings may also come up, but they just pass by. An event created an emotion inside you and the emotion again creates a similar type of atmosphere around you and this cycle goes on. The only way to break the cycle is to observe the sensation as a sensation, de-link it from emotions. It is simple. If you meditate just for a while, you will understand that. Meditation is an art of doing nothing”.
~ The art of Living
“Whatsoever you do, do it with deep alertness; then even small things become sacred. Then cooking or cleaning become sacred; they become worship. It is not a question of what you are doing, the question is how you are doing it. You can clean the floor like a robot, a mechanical thing; you have to clean it, so you clean it. Then you miss something beautiful. Then you waste those moments in only cleaning the floor. Cleaning the floor could have been a great experience; you missed it. The floor is cleaned but something that could have happened within you has not happened. If you were aware, not only the floor but you would have felt a deep cleansing. Clean the floor full of awareness, luminous with awareness. Work or sit or walk, but one thing has to be a continuous thread: make more and more moments of your life luminous with awareness. Let the candle of awareness burn in each moment, in each act. The cumulative effect is what enlightenment is. The cumulative effect, all the moments together, all small candles together, become a great source of light.”
Benefits of Meditations:
• relax your body and improve your health
• release your suppressed thoughts and emotions
• decrease your anxiety
• heal your mental and emotional wounds
• release your physical pain
• balance your energy
• integrate your inner contradictions
• move beyond the duality of the mind
• move from the head (logic) to the heart (intuition)
• increase your self-confidence, self-acceptance, and self-esteem
• heighten your clarity & sensitivity
• deepen your understanding of yourself and others
• improve your relationship with yourself, your children, family and friends
• find your unmoving inner center
• learn to relax into your aloneness
• deepen your sense of meaning and life’s purpose
• enhance creativity
• grow spiritually and transform your unconsciousness into consciousness
• awaken you to your true nature
If you are interested in start doing Meditation or if you are a long time Meditator willing to join one of our groups or classes or if you have any enquiries about it please contact Iggy.